We believe that students of any age can learn to think critically and creatively about the future and develop the agency to influence it.
What WE DO
- Design and facilitate professional development and student workshops
- Provide free teaching materials and support for educators who want to Teach the Future.
- Contract with educators who have or want to develop teaching materials for Teach the Future's learning library
- Advise schools that are ready to incorporate futures thinking into their curriculum
- Connect like-minded educators who want to learn more about teaching the future
By giving young people the tools to engage with the future early in life, we are equipping them to face uncertainties and challenges and helping them discover their role in shaping the future. Education is meant to prepare students for the future, something we can only do well if we teach the future itself.